Friday, October 27, 2006

TORRENTS

I just thought I would share a brief comment on my love of torrents.

BITTORRENTS in my opinion are the newest up and coming greatest addition to downloads on the web. They may have been around for awhile, but not until this last 1-2 years have they really seemed to catch on.

The amount of data uploaded over the last 6 months to a year has seemed to double. This is wonderful. I have no problem paying for anything worth the money. However, $20 a CD or $60 a video game...is that really justified? I believe that torrents are the best solution to being raped by this money driven environment.

Below are some torrent links that should help all you newbs. If you have questions, you can always feel free to EMAIL ME.

Torrent Downloader
uTorrent
BitTorrent

Torrent Search Engine
Mininova
Torrentz
BTMon
BitSarah

No comments: